Balance Service Agreements
What’s Included with Every Service:
- Calibration of Balance to ISO 17025 Standards
- Calibration Method to Meet Manufacturers Specifications, Handbook 44, or Customer Desired Specifications
- Calibration of Equipment with NIST Traceable Weight
- Inspection and Cleaning of the Equipment
- Testing equipment for Accuracy
- Calibration Label for Instrument
- Optional Non-ISO or ISO Calibration Certifications
Our NIST trained Metrologists can help assist you in choosing the correct level for compliance.
Other Services & Add Ons Offered
100% Traceable Documentation includes;
Installation Qualifications - record of scale/balance, setup, calibration weight information, operating parameters, etc.
Operating Qualifications - set of documented procedures to be used during routine maintenance service, SQ-Min
- Calibration, Certificates & Balance Label
- Includes SQ-Min Calibration Label and Advanced Calibration Certificate
- Advanced Calibration Certificate (AVCC) was developed to meet the new regulation for our Pharmaceutical customers.
- The ACC includes all key criteria for traceability and in compliance with UPS 41 & GPL regulation
- Lab People provides service on all brands and models of Balances.
- The instrument will be evaluated by our service technicians either on-site or in-house.
Example of Calibration Label
- Plastic layer on label provides protection for element
- Certificates include equipment information & tolerances traceability information